16 hotels across multiple brands are recognized on the coveted “World’s Best” list
MCLEAN, Va. – Travel + Leisure announced the results of its 2022 World’s Best Awards, with Hilton (NYSE: HLT) brands Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection by Hilton all prominently featured on the coveted list. Twelve of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) luxury hotels achieved prestigious rankings, including Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi as No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Asia, and Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal as No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico. In addition to these top-ranking regional awards, Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi was also named No. 3 Best Hotel in the World and graces the cover of the August print issue, while Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal was named No. 31 in the same highest tier category. Further, four properties across Hilton’s full service and lifestyle brands were recognized in their respective regional categories in Tokyo, Miami and Houston.
Each year, Travel + Leisure recognizes the top hotels, islands, cities, cruise lines, airlines, spas and more around the globe, based on the results of the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2022 readers’ survey. Readers rated hotels on the following characteristics: rooms/facilities, location, service, food and value. The Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2022 is an essential, trusted source for inspiration and guidance as travelers once again make plans to set out on trips around the globe.
“With nearly 20 amazing properties across our portfolio recognized in 15 award categories, it is an honor for Hilton’s industry-leading brands to be again represented in the World’s Best Awards,” said Matt Schuyler, chief brand officer, Hilton. “These awards affirm our promise to deliver Hilton’s signature world-class hospitality and exceptional guest experiences through our distinctive brands and one-of-kind hotels and resorts around the globe.”
The following Hilton properties were acknowledged as World’s Best:
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Asia
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 3 Best Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 31 Best Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam – No. 3 Best Hotel in Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead – No. 1 Best Hotel in Atlanta
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club – No. 8 Best Resort in California
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago – No. 4 Best Hotel in Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – No. 3 Best Hotel in Greater Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles Trianon Palace – No. 5 Best Resort in France
- Waldorf Astoria Park City – No. 7 Best Resort Hotel in Utah
- Conrad Dublin – No. 4 Best Hotel in Dublin
- Conrad Tokyo – No. 2 Best Hotel in Tokyo
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui – No. 2 Best Resort in the South Pacific
- Hilton Tokyo – No. 5 Best Hotel in Tokyo
- Hilton Aventura Miami – No. 10 Best Resort in Greater Miami Beach
- Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach – No. 13 Best Resort in Greater Miami Beach
- C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton – No. 2 Best Hotel in Houston
The 2022 World’s Best Awards list, as well as survey methodology, are currently featured on travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/worlds-best-2022 and will appear in the August 2022 print issue of the magazine.